Advanced Clinical Massage uses the latest massage therapy techniques to significantly improve short term and chronic pain conditions whilst promoting your body’s ability to heal itself.
The techniques I use will aim to improve chronic pain conditions in 1-6 sessions. However the results are dependent on the severity of the condition.
I can provide a personalised treatment tailored to the client’s needs using a combination of the following advanced & dynamic techniques:
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Myofascial Release Technique
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Sports Massage Techniques
- Swedish Massage
- Soft Tissue Release
- Hot Stones & Cold Therapy
- Stretching & Mobilisation Techniques (including passive stretching, active isolated stretching and PNF)
- Kinesiology Taping
- Aftercare and exercises to promote your healing at home
I am also fully qualified in Pregnancy Massage.
Benefits of Clinical Massage include:
- Reduction in pain
- Enhanced recovery times
- Reduced risk of future injury
- Increased flexibility
- Improved mobility
- Enhanced performance for athletes & fitness enthusiasts
- Promotes your body’s ability to heal itself
- Improved sleeping pattern
Chronic pain can be debilitating and have a long term negative effect on your wellbeing and your life.
Clinical massage can help you take back control from pain.
LG Therapies is based in Billericay, Essex, please get in touch for more details: